Saturday, February 4, 2012

That awkward moment when fiction novels become real life...

My faith in humanity seems to dwindle with each passing day; some days it just plummets. Yesterday was one of those days. Fifteen hours of work doesn't help with the chaos, but fortunately I have one of the best boyfriends a girl could ask for... add a friendly ear and an overabundance of tea and video games and I am a much calmer person. 

Today was considerably better though...holed myself up in the library loft for a while to get some homework and reading done. Found the rest of my tea and my loose-leaf teapot. Now I just have a six hour babysitting shift to make it through and then I'm pretty much free for the rest of the weekend!

Edit: Finished with work for the weekend (sans housesitting) and now have a whole sunday to myself...what is this madness?! 



No comments:

Post a Comment