Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Are You Still Being a Good Girl?

This is what I heard as I locked my car and started walking towards cvs to pick up my medicine. The question has been looping through my mind all day. 

As soon as he spoke I whipped my head up from my phone and saw him standing there. This little, cocky, half grin crept across his face. I didn't look any longer after that, though. I backed quickly to my car door, unlocked it, and smacked my head on the way in ( I'd find out a few hours later that I cut it open and probably had a concussion). 

Then I drove. I'm not sure how far he followed me, but somehow after thirty minutes I managed to lose him. I drove out to Roundtop and when there weren't any cars behind me, quickly turned around and headed to a friends'. 

I still cannot get those words and the face out of my head. I'm ready to be done. 

No comments:

Post a Comment