Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Off to England!

Soon. Very soon. 
In about five hours, I will be on my way to the airport to head across the pond to the UK. While it sucks that today is my last day at East, I'm happy for it to be because I'm travelling. That's not even to mention that I get to travel with the G, La, Q, and V. I spent most of today making note cards for my NY State English Content Exam so I can study them on the immensely long plane rides (if the kids aren't sleeping--if they are, I'll hopefully be asleep instead. By this time tomorrow, I will have seen Highclere Castle and Stonehenge. I am so very excited. I am a little disappointed that I'll only have my old phone with me; the camera on that is not nearly as nice as the one on my new phone. I realize that is definitively a first world problem, but I kinda want to be able to clearly see what I'm photographing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment