Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Another Day

It gets almost tedious to receive grades each semester. I just wish I had less to worry about like the rest of my peers. I know a 3.2 isn't necessarily bad, but when you sit there and watch as person after person post about there 3.5's and higher on facebook you start to wonder why you're not doing as well as everyone else.

Beyond that, life goes on. I've told a few more people about my past...and while it gets easier to tell people I still feel terrible including them in this crap. I feel like I owe quite a few people an explanation for how I've been for the last several years, but I also feel horribly guilty about putting this on them too. I was almost easier to just carry it all myself. Everyone is so kind about it....I just don't know what to do. Quite a few are of the opinion that I should finally report it, but this makes me extremely nervous. I don't want to relive the entire experience and answer all of those questions and I don't want other people finding out. Right now it's still in my control, but if I choose to take this path it won't be. I don't know what to do. 

No comments:

Post a Comment