Saturday, December 29, 2012

Indecision.

At this point, now that numerous people know, I have no idea where to go with it all. I mean, I know what all the options are now, but I'm not sure which path I should pursue. Most people have an opinion about it and want to help. That, however, is not something I would want to put anyone else through. I mean hell, I hardly want to do it myself. But I feel incredibly guilty about it all. What if I wasn't the only one? What if there were more after me? I never reported anything so they were never stopped. If they did find other women or girls, I'm going to feel terribly responsible. I already do. But I'm being selfish. I don't want to do this all again. I wish I could talk to someone who has been through something similar. See what they have to say...how they've handled it. I suppose I will just carry on with this blogging nonsense until I come to some conclusion. Or completely freak out. Whichever comes first.


No comments:

Post a Comment