Wednesday, June 15, 2011

A Balrog of Moria! What did he say?

I'd just like to vehemently express my love for the Vlogbrothers, John and Hank Green. At this moment, particularly for John. In his most recent vlog, John was expressing his distaste for the unedited rap songs playing in stores where he was shopping. Rather than barrage our young, innocent ears with monstrous curses, he substituted each expletive with the names of British romanic poets:

"I'm a William Blake gangster so of course you want my Samuel Taylor Coleridge you're gonna want to be all up in this William Wordsworth like OH Percy Shelley, OH OH Percy Shelly. I'm the Lord Byron in Samuel Taylor Coleridge, WILLIAM BLAKE!"  

It is love. I'm fairly sure I've watched every vlog ever made by the two of them...and all of Hank's gaming videos. The Portal ones are especially entertaining, though I would never look down on the equally awesome Lego Harry Potter ones :D

Anyway, I've been incredibly tired this week. Here's to hoping I sleep straight through the night. Maybe overflowing my nerd quota for the day will help :D

Also! These are my new bed sheets! I am EXCITED! http://www.thinkgeek.com/geek-kids/3-7-years/e566/

No comments:

Post a Comment