Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Books, books, and more books.

Over the last week I've finished three books. Three! And all I want to do is keep reading! I love when I get into weeks like this, it makes me feel so productive. I do have to credit one book's completion on the brief bout of flu I had. Which sucked. I also lost five pounds...which isn't so bad now that I'm back to eating again. I've successfully completed 2.5 weeks of the P90X/Insanity Hybrid workout and am probably the most toned I've been in my life. Passing over the fact my body hurts daily, it's pretty intriguing to watch muscles and tone form. Most exciting...I have abs? Like, soon-to-be-clearly-defined-[legitimate]-six-pack abs. It is an incredible feeling. I am looking forward to the next time I need to wear a bikini :D



Odi et amo. Quare id faciam fortasse requiris. Nescio, sed sieri sentio, et excrucior.

Admiror, O paries, te non cecidisse ruinis qui tot scriptorum taedia sestineas.

Pompeii & Catullus respectively.


No comments:

Post a Comment